Employment-Based Greencards

Trust Our Skilled Green Card Lawyer in Silver Spring, MD, to Bring In Foreign Talent

If you are looking to strengthen your workforce by hiring foreign employees and bringing them to the United States, our specialized green card lawyer will be glad to help you navigate the complex but ultimately satisfying process that will internationalize your workforce and increase your chances to succeed in a globalized context. Our immigration law system offers several venues for you to sponsor visas for qualified employees.


Because there are many visa programs available, our green card attorney will work with you to determine which is appropriate depending on the foreign employee you want to hire. However, keep in mind that the most reliable route is to opt for employer-sponsored green cards so that your new employees can also become permanent residents. This is the most practical decision for you while guaranteeing a range of basic protections for workers. 

Advance Your Workforce With the Help of Our Employment Immigration Attorney

When applying for a green card specifically for employment, there are certain crucial points to consider, such as the nature of the role the employees will be fulfilling, how early you need them to be in the United States, or the Certifications you need to obtain from the U.S. Department of Labor. Our green card law firm has extensive experience helping employers obtain visas for international workers, and we’ll be glad to help you as well. 


Some of the most requested visas for immigrant workers include EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 visas, which are given to workers based on varying levels of qualifications and abilities in certain fields. These visas are categorized by preference. EB-2 visas, for example, allow for a Physician National Interest Waiver, and it’s geared towards physicians who have agreed to work full-time in a clinic in an underserved area for a certain period.

How Investing in the U.S. Can Pave the Way to Citizenship

If you are a foreign investor looking to succeed in one of the world’s most lucrative consumer markets, while providing full-time employment to at least 10 U.S. qualified workers, then opting for an EB-5 visa could be your best option. 


Under the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program, you can create your business entity in the U.S. with a minimum investment of $1.8 million; or  $900,000 in a targeted employment area (TEA), which is an area that has experienced high levels of unemployment. Through this Program, you can achieve permanent residence and citizenship. 


Our green card lawyer will be glad to guide you through the process, finding the right investment opportunity under the Program, filing the I-526 Petition, and getting a conditional residence. Before the expiration of your conditional residence, we will need to file a petition to remove the conditions on your green card.


Schedule a consultation at (240) 669-7596, or fill out our quick contact form. We’ll be glad to start working with you!

What our clients are saying

  • Andrew Benson Greene Jr. Avatar
    Andrew Benson Greene Jr.
    - Facebook

    A great call to the conscience! a call to action... read more

    Aaron Holloway Avatar
    Aaron Holloway
    - Facebook

    Phenomenal person, with a huge heart and very passionate about... read more

  • A great call to the conscience! a call to action for the truth often misguided. Indeed we all are immigrants.... read more

    Andrew Benson Greene Jr.
  • Phenomenal person, with a huge heart and very passionate about her work! Extremely thorough... You want her working on your behalf!

    Aaron Holloway
  • Nick Goines